Living a death: Activist and writer Zulfiqar Shah briefly narrates his story of persecution

Zulfiqar Shah:
I am in Delhi undergoing medical treatment, including detoxification and treatment for other damage caused by heavy metal poisoning applied in Kathmandu, Nepal on December 18, 2012. Although I repeatedly forget things due to my associated memory loss, I keep on writing to make myself feel my own existence still counts since I am no longer an activist on the ground in Sindh, Pakistan. In fact, I believe I was given heavy metal poisoning by the Pakistani intelligence agencies Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Military Intelligence (MI) with local facilitation in Nepal. Read in Truthout, USA

 
Rights & Movements © 2012 | Designed by Plantillas Blogger | Distributed by: best blogger templates for fashion free joomla blog template 1.7 | best vpn client for windows 7 64 cheap linux vps