A twist in persecution: light notes on my life in India

By Zulfiqar Shah: It was an evening of February 11, 2013 when we landed at Delhi airport, and moved towards an economy hotel in Pahar Gunj. After taking dinner went to Moolchand Hospital and were given appointment for the next day. We were told that the hospital cannot issue me room aimed for patients. Fine! We moved back in the hotel again. When we left other day for the hospital, I saw a few faces in the vicinity of hotel, which were also available when I was persecuted and poisoned in Kathmandu, Nepal in 2012. I was shocked indeed! I just called a Sindhi friend who was in stress enough that he refused to see me. Read more

 
Rights & Movements © 2012 | Designed by Plantillas Blogger | Distributed by: best blogger templates for fashion free joomla blog template 1.7 | best vpn client for windows 7 64 cheap linux vps